Intuitive. Customizable. Sleek. And capable of getting you back home.
When we set out to improve the Joule - the world's first power specific cycling computer - we realized that all the data in the world isn't going to help you achieve your goals if it isn't intuitive and easy to use.
Through years of working with cyclists and triathletes of all levels, we understand how to turn training and racing data into meaningful information.
When we designed the Joule, we spent hundreds of hours with cyclists, triathletes, coaches, and exercise physiologists, and realized everyone wants answers to four key questions:
- What am I doing?
- What have I done?
- Am I getting better?
- What should I do to improve?
Joule helps you answer these questions. We realize your training changes. You change. Training with Joule means you'll always know where you are, where you have been and where you need to go. Every ride with Joule can be as targeted and specific as you need it, giving you the precision and effectiveness necessary to perform at all times.
Put your training on the map with Joule GPS. With magnetic compass, routing, and waypoints, you'll always know where you're going and where you've gone, literally!
- Specifically designed for cyclists who train with power
- Integrated GPS puts your training on the map
- Small, sleek and redesigned body
- Customizable dashboard: 35 individual metrics from which to choose
- Intuitive to use and easy to analyze data
- Historical reporting: know where you've been and where you're going
- Includes downloadable power, altitude, TSS, normalized power and other critical training data
|Unit dimensions||48mm x 69mm x 22mm|
|Display size, WxH||30mm x 37mm|
|Display resolution, WxH||Combo Dot Matrix|
|Battery||Rechargeable Lithium Ion|
|Battery life||17 Hours, typical|
|Mount||Front of bar/Stem/Handlebar|
|Memory||40 Hours second by second|
|Accepts data cards:||No|
|1 second ride data||Yes|
|History w/Current Ride Comparisons||Yes|
- Bar Fly
- Stem/Handlebar mount
- Download/Recharging USB Cable
- Quick start guide
30210 - Joule GPS without Heart Rate Strap
30211 - Joule GPS with PowerCal Heart Rate Strap