Time for Change.
PowerAgent is here and ready to help you take your training to the next level. All the features that you loved from previous versions of PowerAgent are still there, like the ability to zoom in on specific sections of your ride and analyze intervals and key metrics. PowerAgent brings you a new and improved Workout Creator which allows you to convert outdoor rides to indoor workouts while using the CycleOps PowerBeam Pro and 400 Pro Indoor Cycle
Despite all the additional features we've added to PowerAgent, one thing remains the same - it's still free and is compatible with all of our power-based products. So get ready for your best year ever by analyzing peak power, time in heart rate or power zones, speed and distance averages, plus the newly-added metrics such as TSS, IF, Normalized Power* and much, much more! The ability to look at each of these elements individually, as well as the relationship between them, will translate to smarter, more efficient training no matter what your goals.
Getting started with PowerAgent has never been easier. Simply download PowerAgent from our website, and you are just a couple clicks away from improving your performance forever. Plus, you can import ride history from previous versions of PowerAgent and other software (.tcx files) to watch your strength grow over time for better results.
*[TSS, IF and Normalized Power are registered trademarks of Peaksware, LLC.]
- NEW: Compatible with PowerTap G3 hubs (Windows or Mac), PowerCal and the new Joule
- Upload rides to MapMyRide.com
- Import .tcx files from all Garmin devices with ANT+ Sport power capability
- Compatible with Mac OS X (10.5 or newer) and Windows
- Download Data from any PowerTap computer (Cervo, Joule or Joule GPS), CycleOps Indoor Cycle, or CycleOps PowerBeam Pro trainer
- Create your own intervals and detailed interval analysis
- Analyze rides for Peak Power, heart rate, cadence and speed
- Update firmware for all PowerTap computers and Gen3 hubs
Version 7.7.5 - View Release Notes
Note: Please be sure that you have the latest Java update on your computer.