Official Warranty Terms
Saris Cycling Group, Inc (SCG), parent company of PowerTap, warrants our product to the original consumer to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Please retain your sales slip for your records as proof of purchase will be required.
- PowerTap Branded (June 2013) Hub and Electronic components - 2 year
- CycleOps Branded (May 2013 or older) - 1 year
- Repaired Hubs - 1 year warranty from date of repair
- Enve SES carbon - 5 year
- PowerTap 46mm carbon - 2 year
- Alloy - 2 year
- 1 year
Joule & Joule GPS
- 1 year
- 1 year
Any product or part thereof found to be defective within the term as set forth above will be replaced without charge provided that: (1) its failure resulted from a defect in material or workmanship and not from normal wear and tear expected in the use of the product; (2) the product was not misused, improperly assembled, improperly maintained or damaged by accident; (3) there was no failure to follow instructions or warnings in Owner's Manual; (4) no alterations or modifications were made; and (5) the product or part is delivered, freight prepaid, to Saris Cycling Group or an authorized service center.
Please call (800) 246-5975 to obtain return authorization prior to return. SCG reserves the right to inspect any product before issuing a replacement. SCG's only obligation shall be to replace such products or parts that it determines are defective.
The foregoing warranties are in lieu of and exclude all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether expressed or implied by operation of law or otherwise. Other than as set forth above, SCG makes no warranty, whether express, implied or statutory, with respect to any product, including, but not limited to, warranties of reliability, merchantability fitness for a particular purpose, or those arising from any course of performance, dealing, usage or trade. SCG shall not be liable for incidental or consequential losses, damages or expenses in connection with its products. SCG's liability hereunder is expressly limited to the replacement of goods not complying with this warranty or, at SCG's election, to the repayment of an amount of the purchase price of the product in question. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or incidental or consequential damages, so the preceding limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
You never need to worry about your purchase with our hassle-free 30-Day return policy. If you change your mind or aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return any unused product purchased at PowerTap.com within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price. Products must be un-used and in original packaging, and are subject to the terms outlined below. PowerTap does not accept returns on products purchased at a retail location.
If the product was damaged or of unsatisfactory quality upon receipt, contact Customer Service at 800-246-5975 to arrange a resolution.
It's easy to return a product:
- Call or email PowerTap Customer Service (1-800-246-5975 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We will email you instructions for returning your product.
- Ship your unused product, in its original packaging, to the address identified in our email.
- Original delivery fees are refunded only if returns are for defective products, products that were not described accurately, or incorrect orders. Call Customer Service to arrange these returns.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.