4-1-1 on PowerTap Hub Service
From conception to design to build, all of our cycling power meters can trace their life-cycle back to our facility here in Madison, Wisconsin. That's why it you can find our hub service center in the middle of it all.
Just like our Wisconsin-based support team, the techs working in the PowerTap service center are local, knowledgeable cyclists who dedicate their day making sure that your hub-based power meter is in race condition by providing three main services.
From bearing service to a new freehub body to calibration to new G3 internals, your hub-based power meter will come back as good as new. This service is available for both road and mountain bike hubs and costs $350.
Keep your hub running smoothly for seasons to come. Elect this service to give your hub bearings a little TLC and recalibrate the hub to ensure trusted power accuracy, all for $150 (road and mountain options available).
Ensure your power meter is broadcasting accurate power numbers with our factory recalibration service. Ideal for pre-season or pre-race checks, our techs will get your hub up and running with the latest firmware and keep your hub operating within our standards ($100).
Ready to service your PowerTap hub?
- Select the Type of Service
- Add the Service to Your Cart to Order
- Follow the Service Instructions
- Mail Your PowerTap to Us
- We'll Do Our Best to Get Your Hub Serviced within 3 Business Days
- Pro Tip: We'll match your shipping choice when we return your power meter. So if you send your hub to us with 2-day shipping, we'll return your power meter with 2-day.