PowerTap is proud to sponsor professional triathletes around the world who train and race with power to achieve their goals. By using our cycling power meters, these athletes are able to better analyze their training and use real-time results during competition to ensure they stay at the front come race day.
Grassroots Athletes Program
We're teaming up with knowledgeable grassroots athletes to educate and inspire cyclists and triathletes to train more effectively with power.
PowerTap Will Provide
- Online education through Saris Cycling Group (SCG) Training Camp.
- 55% discount off one product from Saris, CycleOps and PowerTap (as well as 55% off unlimited accessories) – Shipping Included.
- PowerTap T-Shirt.
- PowerTap Swag and Banners for events.
- Athletes will be recognized via map on PowerTap.com (view last year's map).
- Opportunity to visit PowerTap headquarters in Madison, WI.
- Additional brand education through webinars.
- Clinic outlines for seminars.
PowerTap Grassroots Athlete Responsibilities
- Conduct 4 PowerTap Events with local cycling and triathlete groups (opportunity for product giveaways). Receive email address of all attendees.
- Attend/view all PowerTap webinars (up to 3 per year).
- Be an active advocate for the PowerTap brand on Slowtwitch and other cycling forums online and off.
- Complete SCG Training Camp for all 3 brands (Saris, CycleOps and PowerTap) – must do all 3 before receiving discount code.
- Share and engage with SCG consumer campaigns on social media.
- Be willing to contribute to SCG blogs throughout the year.
- Allow all photos of SCG products to be used by SCG for marketing purposes, including but not limited to use on social media and website.
- Link to PowerTap.com from social media profile and/or bio.
- Passion for the bike & riding with power.
- Understands training with power.
- Influential and enthusiastic about growing the triathlete and cyclist community in your region.
- Approximately 5 – 10 hours a month to put towards the program.